Return to main site

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Coomb reservoir

No rain No drain but no one ever mentioned snow :D

I was actually out looking for a sewer which made redundant last year so should be dry (I found that as I was heading home so will be back this week)

Combs Reservoir is situated near to the village of Combs, just outside Chapel-en-le-Frith in the Derbyshire Peak District. It is used by the local sailing club and fishing is permitted. There is a well signposted footpath which will lead the walker around the perimeter.

access was easy as they come but the outfall is only reasonably short.

It starts with a box prefab section then on to a sexy brick arch with some nice steps at the end

On with the pics





in the arched section


the section is about 7 foot tall, I'm just short


Light orbz at the stairs, yeah I can do that shit


Looking up


:D only short but worth a visit if you driving past

No comments:

Post a Comment